Planning Your Trip Thailand Bangkok Chiang Mai Kanchanaburi Krabi Pattaya Phuket Samui
Relaxing Packages
Romantic Getaway 10 Days
Dream Honeymoon 12 Days
Perfect Honeymoon 14 Days
Relaxing Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Chiang Mai Package)
Enchanting 10 Days
Silken Paradise 12 Days
Luxury Honeymoon 14 Days
Refreshing Packages
Beach Honeymoon 10 Days
Ultimate Relaxation 12 Days
Romantic Escape 14 Days
Amazing Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Kanchanaburi Package)
Amazing Romance 10 Days
Hideaway 12 Days
Unforgettable 14 days
Terms & Conditions

REVISION, CANCELLATION FEES & REFUNDS. The fee of $100 per transaction will be charged for any revision or alteration made after sales confirmation. Cancellation fees: 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total price. 29-8 days before departure 50% of total price. 7-4 days before departure 75% of total price. Less than 3 days before departure 100% of total price. Additional fees will apply for any hotels, air tickets already issued. No refund for non-refundable air tickets and any missed or unused services, hotels or meals.

NOT INCLUDED. Personal extras in hotels and restaurants. Passport, airport taxes or any immigration fee. Optional sightseeing; baggage or personal insurance; meals no specified; personal expenses & tips. Security, U.S. Customs.
PACKAGE PRICES. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice if such rates change prior to departure.

Honeymoon Thailand (Managed by PR Travel) acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, resorts, transport operator and local tourist offices providing the services. Honeymoon Thailand is therefore not responsible whatsoever for any injury, death, damage, error, loss, accident, delay, change in services, sickness, upset, disappointment, inconvenience, or expense occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier or person proving tour services, or irregularity that may occur as a result of any act of default of any suppliers of services or any damage or delay due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather, act of war or insurrection, terrorist activity, revolt or other civil disturbance/hostility, military action, strikes or labor unrest or any act of God or any other act of any third party.

Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of confirmation and are therefore subject to change without advance notice. Participation in our tour implies the tourist's agreement to the above conditions.
Questions/Comments ? Please feel free to contact us at to send any questions or comments you may have and we will get back to you promptly.

Dreaming Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Krabi Package)
Exclusive Honeymoon 10 Days
Honeymoon Magical 12 Days
Fascinating 14 days
Escaping Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Pattaya Package)
Heavenly Honeymoon 10 Days
Romance Lover 12 Days
Luxury Romantic 14 Days
Honeymooning Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Phuket Package)
Spa & Romance 10 Days
Romance Beach 12 Days
Romantic Adventure 14 Days
Loving Packages
Honeymoon in Thailand (Samui Package)
Exotic & Romance 10 Days
Exotic Adventure 12 Days
Dream Escape 14 Days